What a year! We have so much to be thankful for, both personally and professionally. We welcomed Conner baby to our team and his older brothers can’t imagine life without him now. We’re beginning to get more sleep at night which might sound simple, but to the home that abounds with high-pitched voices at 7:00 am, you know what I’m talking about. We’ve been able to spend so much time as a tight-knit family this year; whether in the backyard, driveway, on walks, or at one of our favorite getaways—Deep Creek. The time is cherished and precious and it makes me want to cry when I’m fully in those moments. God has blessed us. Beyond measure. Beyond understanding. Our health, our firm path, our future, our here and our there. We’ve been given so much.
Lately I’ve been listening to a Clair de Lune playlist when I drive (I highly recommend it). Those melodies will take you away. They typically take me to meditating on all the above, along with the incredible success the carter joey team has had.
- We launched our first real product—the Rattle Mittens.
- We went to two trade shows: ABC in Las Vegas and Kind + Jugend in Germany.
- We cut a PO for our second product, planning to launch in January 2023.
- We’ve had substantial collaboration meetings with a well-known local kids’ media brand.
- We are finalizing investor meetings.
- We are currently selling products in six retail stores across America.
In this month of gratitude, we are thankful yet again. For those who’ve learned, believed in, joined in, and celebrated with this carter joey brand we’ve built. It feels really real. It feels like we’re so close, just on the edge of career changing, truly meaningful decisions. If we can do all that in eleven months, I can’t wait to see what next year holds. And I am here for it! Let’s go!
Need I say it? Let’s Be Active. Not Busy.